I wanted to wish everyone who follows this post a very Happy Thanksgiving from me and my family, to you and yours! Many choose not to work this weekend and I don’t have an issue with that for those of you who are very far above expectations, so enjoy the time off! For those trying to reach their targets or further surpass their numbers, this weekend is a very powerful opportunity. Here are some things to pay attention to!
- Get out and active on each and every day this weekend. Calling isn’t enough, get OUT AND VISIT!
- Those of you with “Black Friday Sales” taking place remember the plan and execute! Don’t forget to be visible!
- Open houses, neighbors, and those video coupons need to be visited and shared!
- Facebook Live® and other social media can be a huge opportunity!
- Remember your countdown to closing timeline! How many days left to get your deals done by the end of the year!
The people actually out and engaged in the home buying and selling process have a real need for your speed and expertise! If you aren’t keeping your people informed, you are missing out on opportunities!
Last but not least, you should be using your new weekly schedule based on your business plan for 2020 beginning next week. Working in that new schedule will likely show you some opportunities to make changes or connect your work sections more efficiently. That is why we plan in October, so you have this time to work through the material and make sure the plan works in reality as well as you thought it would on paper!
Enjoy the holiday!
Questions or comments: Mike@IMTcoaching.com