With the first full week of 2020 running along, it is really important to be focused on the actions and activities that really payoff. With your work schedule clearly defined and your marketing calendar in front of you, this is a good week to be sure you are up to date and have all of your people with you. Here are a few things you will want to be sure of taking care of this week.
- Connect with every preapproval personally to be sure they are back in action.
- Speak with every Realtor you expect to be working with this year and be certain they have already done the same!
- Finalize your plans on your Valentine’s Day event or activity.
- Complete your “Accountant video” and get it out by Friday so you can follow-up by phone next week.
- First conversations of the new year with your banks and credit unions.
- Set the first breakfast or lunch appointments with your financial planners, insurance professionals, and divorce attorneys!
- Think about “Leap Day Saturday” potential event!
- Girl Scout Cookie Season!
Momentum is critical and if you have it, you want to keep it going; if you don’t, then you need to generate it NOW! All the tools are on the website so there are no excuses! If you can’t find what you need, just email me!
As always, questions and comments: Mike@IMTcoaching.com