With the first full week of 2020 running along, it is really important to be focused on the actions and activities that really payoff. With your work schedule clearly defined and your marketing calendar in front of you, this is a good week to be sure you are up to date and have all of your people with you. Here are a few things you will want to be sure of taking care of this week.
- Connect with every preapproval personally to be sure they are back in action.
- Speak with every Realtor you expect to be working with this year and be certain they have already done the same!
- Finalize your plans on your Valentine’s Day event or activity.
- Complete your “Accountant video” and get it out by Friday so you can follow-up by phone next week.
- First conversations of the new year with your banks and credit unions.
- Set the first breakfast or lunch appointments with your financial planners, insurance professionals, and divorce attorneys!
- Think about “Leap Day Saturday” potential event!
- Girl Scout Cookie Season!
Momentum is critical and if you have it, you want to keep it going; if you don’t, then you need to generate it NOW! All the tools are on the website so there are no excuses! If you can’t find what you need, just email me!
As always, questions and comments: Mike@IMTcoaching.com
Improve My Tomorrow Coaching is a company founded by Michael F. White to help mortgage professionals reach their true potential. Based on a belief that working the fundamental principles of the loan origination business combined with a solid system to leverage your day to day business into a self sustaining career! If you are looking to generate consistency in your business, you need to know and implement the fundamentals. Once you know what to do and when to do it, being a mortgage professional is fun, challenging, and profitable. Since the average loan originator in the country closes less than three loans a month, the average originator is unaware that closing seven, ten, twelve or more loans per month is often easier and less stressful than just two or three! If you are tired of the pain and punishment of not knowing where your next deal is coming from; if you spend more time being “busy” instead of “productive”; you need to look and see how we can help you get to a whole new level of business. Take some time to explore this website and read all the free information. If you find some things that cause you to rethink how you are currently doing your business, let us help you! It starts with YOU! There are two programs you can choose, a group program and private coaching. Please look at both before you make your choice.
View all posts by Mike White