With a massive cold wave across the country and as some see record braking and life threatening temperatures, here are seven simple things you can do to stay connected with your business.
- Keep yourself safe and warm.
- Check on your friends and neighbors by phone.
- Call your referral partners and see how they are doing.
- Call all your clients with preapprovals to be sure they don’t lose the excitement of house hunting, use your tools!
- Check on your database to be sure you have all your annual reviews and birthday calls scheduled.
- Prepare for your Valentine’s Day or St Patrick’s Day event.
- Work on your renter to homeowner plan and connecting with some Realtors, Accountants, Financial Planners, and especially your Insurance Professionals to talk about the tax refund strategy.
Being safe and sound inside your home is a smart thing to do. Connecting with those you care about to be sure they are safe is also something you shouldn’t take for granted. However, just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you can be working and connecting; planning and executing! Being safe and productive are not exclusive!
There are plenty of excuses not to work. There are also plenty of reasons to use some of this time to plan, organize, prepare, and to CARE! Care about your people, care about your clients, care about your referral partners, and care that you reel back in any production that may have been delayed because of the weather!
For those of you not living in areas not impacted by these cold temperatures, don’t get lost in the news! Just do the work, execute your plan, and stay connected to your process!
Questions or comments: Mike@IMTcoaching.com