Most of us only have one weekend left to secure new business to close in 2018. Some of you may be able to stretch it out a bit further, but realistically we are looking at the last weekend this weekend. With that in mind, what are you plans? A few simple steps might help:
- Record a video about this being the last weekend to bring in files to close in 2018.
- Share the video on YouTube®, Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn®, and with every real estate office and referral partner you have.
- Target every small bank and credit union either with the video or just a flier brought to each office on Friday.
- Locate every Open House this weekend and share the same information via video and flier with each agent and prospective buyer.
- Call every pre-approval you have currently, and go back and look at every pre-approval you lost touch with and share this information!
It won’t take that much energy and the rewards can be enormous. Besides, what else do you have to do? Even if you don’t find a loan, you will get practice at doing a video, sharing important information, and contacting people who need to hear from you because they might NEED you!
The next things I need to talk about this week are holiday parties. Holiday parties can make or maybe break your career. Holiday celebrations are important. Just be sure you do a good job of making good choices! Attend the ones important to you and your business, but avoid too much holiday cheer; and by that I mean don’t drink! Nothing can ruin you faster that a DUI or being drunk at a party. In fact, you might consider being the designated driver for those who drink too much and don’t have Uber yet!
On the success story side of things, some of you worked the “Black Friday Sale” and made a few people’s holiday by helping them into their first home. Others found new business by using the “Pie Giveaway”. Others remained committed to working Open Houses and found people in need of your help. And last but not least, we had one group already put together eight transactions to close this year for a builder’s inventory homes. All of this is very cool and I am sure there are a few new success stories still to come this holiday season!
Questions or comments: Mike@IMTcoaching.com